недеља, 3. мај 2009.

Design Storyboard No.1 and No.2

Nikola Tausan
10B
27th April 2009
Design

Storyboard No.1:
Text: Font is comic sans ms large enough to be read, 2 lines per slide or more depending on the segment of the poem. Text will be placed in front of everything else.

Background: This will be consisted of high resolution pictures found on google and a video at the end of me performing a snowboard trick.

Audio: I will have a song with no lyrics just a constant interesting beat, this song is yet to be determined but I do have a few songs in mind, such as: Strength of the World by Avenged Sevenfold, as well as Dead Celebrity Status- Messiah but the instrumental version.

Visuals: A high Resolution pictures of snowboard related themes, such as snowboard jumps and mountains of snow, popping in and out and as the poem is getting read.

Transitions: I will use the simplest transition, also known as fade. I will do this because I do not need any eye catching transitions since people are supposed to be focused on my poem and there will be enough distractions with the pictures and videos already.

Special Effects: No special effects until the end I will play my video in .75x speed, so I will use the slow special effect. This is to make the ending more dramatic.

Credits: Credits will include the logo of our school, and Multi Media poems 2008/2009 created by Nikola Tausan, and after that there will be links to the pictures.
Storyboard No. 2:
Text: Font is Chaucer font size 20, and there is one line per slide on 90% of the poem except for the ending of the first stanza, then there are 3. Text will be placed in front of everything else.

Background: Bakground will be plain black.

Audio: A song with a heavy instrumental that’s kind of laid back and relaxing, might even be classical.

Visuals: Images outlined with white popping in and out of slides, outlined with white because it will make them more eye catching for the audience

Transitions: Simple transitions such as fade.

Special Effects: No special effects.

Credits: Credits will include the logo of our school, and Multi Media poems 2008/2009 created by Nikola Tausan, and after that there will be links to the pictures.

I chose design number one because it suits my needs better then the second one. Its text is more coherent and I assume when all the elements of number 1 will be put together they will yield a better result than design number two.

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар