среда, 25. март 2009.

Snowobard Poem

Snowboarding is my drug
Snowboarding is my quick fix to freedom
I’m a self proclaimed addict.
My body is scarred from overuse.
As I take hits from
180 tailgrabs,
360 melancholies,
540 indies,
They leave me feeling so high.

Well now,
Downwards the only way to go
While I’m shredding down mountains made from ice and snow
As the drug wears off
I feel on fire
Like I’m burning down
From all my desire
That I’ve never found.
The feeling leaves you so empty
But wanting for more,
Because snowboarding is like a drug
And it leaves you feeling so low.

As the day passes
And the sun goes down
I’ve had my highs and lows,
But nothing compares to the feeling
Whist I was shredding in the snow.
I must wait the night
To get my dosage of a Burton snowboard
Which leaves you high,
But brings you to an all time low.

1 коментар:

  1. Interesting poem, theme doesn't surprise me :-)

    You can use footage that you made for your Personal Project video for your MM poem!?

    Congratulations on 3rd place in Helsinki!!!

    ОдговориИзбриши